Tuesday 3rd April to Saturday 14th April
Photo competition open to children of all ages.
We need exciting new photos for our advertising. Show us your artistic talent.
- The photo can be anything to do with Meat, Butchery, Dopson Butchers, Cooking.
- Our Tasting Day would be a good day to get some shots.
- Closing Date Friday 13th April 2pm.
- One entry per child.
- Please clearly label your photos with your name and contact phone number.
- Photos to be displayed on the 14th April when customers will vote for their favourites.
- 2 Fabulous Prizes of a £30 Voucher for trainers as Newman Shoes and a Paddling Pool supplied by Handy DIY Crowthorne.
Come in and see us any time in the Easter holiday and show us your Butchery Knowledge. Can you answer any of the following questions to receive a FREE juice Drink. (Only one Drink per child).
- Which animal is Venison from?
- How many grams in half a Kilogram?
- Is Shepherds Pie made from Beef or Lamb Mince?
- Sausages and Bacon are made from which animal?
- Who lays our Local Free Range Eggs Emu’s, Goats, Chickens or Dogs?
- What Animal is the Dopson’s Logo?
(We will ask any 2 questions pitched to your child’s age/ability)